Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness

Whoever said happiness was overated, possibly and obvioulsy might have never had one ounce of happiness in their life before. Today i was so happy? exuberant? I don't even know, almost like the world was just in a complete center of itself, and the weird part was, it was a self started happiness. No it wasn't because of another person, no it wasn't because something happend, and no it wasn't because i got something. I just felt completely and utterly sane and in love with life that i didn't have any worries, almost like a high. I mean don't get me wrong I am normally a happy person but I don't know, today was just...different? Now your probably wondering, what the heck is this girl talking about? Well i'll just give you a short little recap. I woke up went to cheerleading try outs (a first for me) to support one of my friends, I made the team and was shocked, but I later then found out that I couldn't do both cheerleading and basketball, so i told her i had to decline. Then I went to a volleyball tournament and hungout with some of my friends and their girlfriends or significant others however you want to call them and thats when the odd contentment high came on. It wasn't forced, or pretended, it was right there. So eh? you may call me weird or borderline insane, but i don't care because I'm proud to say that i got a sliver of happiness in my life that some people are never able to witness in theirs. And to think some people GIVE UP on happiness, ha now i know why people fight for it.

-No paper would do it justice.
it is a thing not of the mind,
but of the heart.
A feeling only felt.- anonymous

Sincerely,
Lonnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment